Adopt an apple tree
Come to Val di Non in spring, choose your apple tree and come back in autumn to pick the fruits
Content expired or no longer available2-DAY WEEKEND in SPRING and 2-DAY WEEKEND in AUTUMN
In collaboration with our cousin Stefano's farm, you can come and visit the Val di Non in the magical flowering period, go with him to the orchard and choose your apple tree to adopt.
Until autumn your apple tree will be cared for and pampered and you will be able to return during the harvest period to collect and take home the apples from your tree.
For you also 2 bag-in-box of 3 liters of natural apple juice that we produce at home!
The package includes:
- 1 weekend in spring (from April 21st to May 29th)
- 1 weekend in autumn (during the Melinda official harvest period; approximately from the 3rd week of September to mid-October)
- visit to the farm with the farmer to choose your apple tree
- morning or afternoon in the orchard for harvesting (approx. 2 hours)
- snack in the orchard during the harvest
- box of apples picked by you (1 per room, about 13 kg)
- 2 bag-in-box of 3 liters of natural apple juice
- Trentino Guest Card